14 May 5 Ways Video Can Boost Your Business
Video has taken the marketing world by storm. Don’t believe us? Scroll through your social feeds, look back through your recent e-newsletters, dig through your favorite websites. We bet you’ve counted at least a handful of videos sprinkled across these channels. Haven’t jumped on the video bandwagon yet? Here are five ways videos can boost your business.
- Videos are sharable, especially on social media. According to a study by Usurv, consumers are 39% more likely to share a video than a text article. Plus, people are 59% more likely to watch a video that has been shared by a friend. Think of these shares and comments on your video as a “stamp of approval” on your brand or services!
- You’ll be remembered. Do you remember Chiptole’s short video “The Scarecrow”? Or Wren’s “First Kiss” viral video? About 60% of users will remember a video they watched.
- Video gives you a chance to show your business, not just tell. Videos can bring your business to life better than a text article. Give people a peek into your business, product, or services through instructional videos, culture videos, tutorials, testimonials or product demonstration videos.
- Video can boost website stats and search engine rankings. According to Mist Media, internet users spend 88% more time on a webpage that has a video. On top of that, Google’s algorithm favors websites that engages visitors for a long time. It’s a win-win.
- Videos can lead to more conversions. Video viewers are 64-85% more likely to buy a product after watching a video, according to Kissmetrics. And if you are running a paid advertising campaign, using a video on your landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%, says eyeviewdigital.com.