JOB OPENING: Digital Project Specialist
JStokes Agency, a 30+ year full-service East Bay creative marketing agency is growing, and we are looking for a capable, tech-savvy and fast-learning Digital Project Specialist to join our Digital Services Team. This is a full-time position in our bustling downtown Walnut Creek office, and reports to the Digital Project Supervisor.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in digital marketing at a local, independent, and friendly agency. You will be working with a diverse team and have opportunities to work on a wide variety of digital marketing projects including copywriting, social media, email campaigns, website development and more for a wide range of clients.
The duties of this role will include:
- Ownership of digital projects including but not limited to social media management, copywriting, digital advertising campaigns and email marketing
- Development of content calendars, social post drafting, scheduling, and social care for client Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn presences
- Working closely with account, creative and project management teams to help keep project tasks moving according to schedule
- Working closely with the Digital Project Manager to maintain thorough documentation of digital project communications
- 1 – 3 years of prior digital marketing experience (prior agency experience is highly preferred)
- Prior social media management experience for brands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely well-organized, have strong time management and problem solving skills
- Be detail oriented, and able to multi-task to efficiently manage priorities and deadlines
- Enjoy working as part of a highly integrated team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google docs
- Past project management software experience is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with Macintosh OSX operating systems
- B.A. or B.S. required: Business Management, Marketing or Communications major preferred
Nice To Have’s:
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience with CMS platforms (i.e. WordPress), Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing platforms (i.e. MailChimp)
This position is full-time. Please send a cover letter that includes the word “zombie” when describing yourself plus your resume to email@example.com and indicate Project Specialist in the subject line.
Due to the high number of applicants we will only respond to the most qualified invited to interview. Thank you for your interest!